Tuesday, July 15, 2014

la fee verte

The above feels like so long ago. I haven't really been out out of Tokyo for the longest time, only occasionally scaling mountains. Most of our time is divided between school (lol joking), sleeping, exploring Tokyo, getting drunk at izakayas with new friends and eating everything we can and should eat. I love it here so much I truly never want to leave. It's not that I hate my life at home, because I probably love it almost as much. I just want to run run run run awaaaayyyy. I guess you can say some of the reason I'm obsessed with the Beatles is because it allows me to forget for a while. I hate this nagging feeling of homesickness.. for a place I still call home. The truth is, I can't go home and face the future, face the facts, but more importantly, to face the lies. With the exception of typhoons and earthquakes and tsunamis and shiz, I am perfectly happy where I am right now. Honestly.

No comments: