Sunday, June 8, 2014

we can't wait till tomorrow

A quieter week in comparison to the last few, when people were moving in and out, and had our little routines shattered by the intrusion of otherly bodies and shiz. All is good when food is free, I say. So many nights saw me retreating my new found home alone, tired from the days activities yet gleaming with a special pride that came with actually being included. That is, until the reality of how unspecial I am in all this sunk in. It's all circumstantial you know. Me being here, me being there, you being anywhere at all. Attribute this one (as I always do) to #life. I'm tired. Back to reality was.. bleagh. In a lot of ways, it was lovely but it's tearing me apart inside. We're almost at the halfway point now and I am so scared. I'm scared to truly have nothing to go home to.

No comments: