Friday, December 13, 2013

you're his favourite worst nightmare

It's been a trying week (and it isn't even over yet). The past two weekends have been spent un-memorably with passing deadlines and much yearning. The weekdays were spent casually drinking, playing drunk guitar hero and going on joyrides. Excuse my inability to form coherent sentences, this emotional hangover is casting a cloud over my mind. What a questionable night. First of all, I sometimes think that buu is the best kind of friend there is. Or always. There's no simpler way to put it than to say that I miss you, because I do. I don't know how it's been so long since the last time.. but I guess there has never been a lack of time and distance between us. And I don't even mean it in a romantic way, I also miss just hanging out with you. Nostalgia? Maybe this time last year, or the year before. But it feels different this time.. like it's more than just the shroud of wistfulness. I hope I don't sound crazy.. because I am. I can't handle how emotional I am right now #pms And the next one.. I don't know where to start. It's amazing to think that it's actually almost been a year since that time you did that thing when we were at that place because up until last night, I have been, quite frankly, fairly smitten with you. And then. "It's a push and pull thing". Those words still ring in my mind. It wasn't so much a glass shattering moment because I actually knew it before you said it. I know what kind of person you are - you're the kind of person that doesn't understand what a good thing is. To be fair, I'm like that as well. I too desperately want things I cannot have, only to obtain it and realize it meant nothing at all. What disgusts me is that those words fell from your lips mere moments after the world's most undesirable words. Do you really think you love me? Now for the prize: do you really think I respect you?


Curiosity becomes a heavy load
Too heavy to hold, too heavy to hold

No comments: