Friday, May 28, 2010

Baby, could you blow my heart up?

Meow. Guess it's time to fill the black hole, no? Now that I finally have a bit of time to myself since I'm sick on a public holiday AND have the body clock of an intern. As you can see, the past two weeks have been fun. And not the fake fun you think you see in pictures but actual good fun. As Pau said, reconnect with everything you've lost. And as you don't see in pictures, I have been doing just that. "You are only alone if you think you are", says the other wise one. Everything is simpler, though I still always wish I was simpler. No one was more surprised than me that I've really been doing perfectly well. I guess I was just so caught up in the fear and from the past experience that I completely undermined my own ability to deal with life. "You sound like the Abi I used to know", nothing is more comforting than that. Speaking of comfort, I guess it was only natural of (somebody like) me to go running back... only find myself in the same place I was years ago. It's this damn inability to hate her. I need a damn fucking gun, this cycle is ridiculous. ROAR. Other than that, other animal noises can be made at other people though I know I shouldn't even if I wanted to or if you wanted me to or if you want to but OH WELL. Meow.


Said that we could do it,
You know I wanna do it again

No comments: