Friday, November 4, 2016

it's good times, babe

I cannot believe an entire year has passed since the last H&M collaboration.. amongst other things. I know I hardly say or even believe it nowadays, but I am so grateful for how much I have in my life. More importantly, I am very grateful to how far I have come as a person. Don't get me wrong, I still have an extremely long way to go, but that doesn't take away from the fact that I have grown so much in the last 5 odd years. I won't say I've drastically changed (although I probably should've) because I definitely still see shades of my reckless, destructive self.. but I have definitely matured a whole deal. I worked hard to get here. As much as I still despise myself.. it's nice sometimes to reflect on all the terrible things (read: boys) I brought onto myself and how it made me that much stronger. That is all.

No comments: