Sunday, September 13, 2015

& you gon' have to do it at my tempo

Why is life so long. This weekend saw me chilling, shopping and generally living my life as comfortably as I want to.. whatever that means. I don't entirely understand why, but nowadays I'm starting to falter between enjoying my comfortable life and wanting something more. Okay, not necessarily more, as it is.. just something else. Right. Am I going to be this way my whole life? It's not that I don't appreciate what I have now.. it's just that I find myself wondering, is this good enough? #commitment Lately, it seems that the question "so where do you see yourself in the next blah blah blah" has been bombarded at me left, right, centre. Let's see..... I have no idea. It's frustrating because I'm just at the beginning of my.. adulthood (if you can even call it that), and I foresee a million challenges and awkward conversations ahead of me. And although it's tiding me over now, I know citing my youth can only take me so for. More importantly, I will only be young for so long. BLEAGH. Whatever. Everything else is going fine I guess.. but then again it always is. Yeah, it's fine. It's alright. It's going. Fine.

No comments: