Sunday, March 22, 2015

like a complete unknown


 Our impromptu trip to Hong Kong was surprisingly good, with plenty of food adventures (fried milk anyone?) and running away from life's problems.. that always catch up to you. This just may be the end of an era. The last week or so was an administration nightmare, but a lot of it was my own fault. But also: who cares about these things when they're in their teens? I can't believe it was all so long ago. I'm so different now from the way I used to be, and not necessarily in a good way. Perhaps it's the last few months (lol joking years) but I've lost my drive and motivation. I want an easy life.. I mean, who doesn't? Well whatever it is, it's simply time to man up and accept that I can't live a leisurely life forever.. I guess.

No comments: